Advisor: Ms. Dougherty
The Spanish Honor Society is a place where students are able to meet and discuss other cultures and help encourage other students to learn a new language. This helps students become well rounded people and a productive citizens in our society.
Requirements to remain in HS
· Attend all Spanish Club meetings: see dates below.
· $10 annual dues: Due on November 1st.
· Hold at least a B average in Spanish class.
· No E’s in other classes.
· Must continue taking Spanish courses.
· Help with initiation and induction of new Spanish HS members in March.
· Complete service learning projects: Story Timer readings, help w fundraisers, peer tutor, Spanish Club?
Need a bus pass? Request one from me ASAP
Honors Society Announcements!
Meeting Dates: 2:30-4:15pm
Thursday September 22nd
Thursday October 13th (At Essex Library by 3pm)
Tuesday November 22nd
Tuesday December 20th
Thursday January 26th
Thursday February 23rd
Thursday March 23rd
Thursday April 27th
Thursday May 18th- End of the year dinner TBD
All meetings are mandatory and bus passes available. Must request a bus pass 24 hours in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter #CHS_SpanishHS